I response to Harper Thorpe’s post
- What’s the cleanest dirty joke you know?
Ass sphincter says what?
2. If you could improve one aspect of your looks, what would it be? If you don’t want to say what it is, is it above or below your waist?
Yes, loose the extra skin for when I was 280 pounds.
3. How old were you when you experienced your first kiss with someone you were attracted-to who’s name you did not know? Bonus: Details, please.
Like 23 or so it New Years counts
4. What sport, competition, or activity do you watch only because you like the way the participants look in their uniforms/outfits?
5. Is there something you do when no one is looking that you don’t want to tell us about? What is it?
Pick my nose I guess
6. When you considered sleeping with your teacher, was it to get a better grade or just because he/she was hot?
Uh 6ht grade, she was my English teacher
7. If you had been married and divorced 6 times and were now dating again, how many times would you tell your date you’ve been married? And how would you explain the gaps in your résumé?
I have no clue what the question is. Uh, maybe I was in prison I dunno man
8. What’s on your bucket list that specifically doesn’t include your current partner? If you don’t have a current partner, was geting rid of the last one an item on your bucket list? If you don’t have a bucket list, do you now it’s not about buckets?
Yes I know of them and yes not about buckets at all. The only thing on mind is being in New York and LA in the same day.
9. Do you believe your personal credibility is everything? Why should we believe you?
Yes, I am often too honest for my own good
10. If being cold wasn’t an issue, would you go commando in the winter, too? What about the other seasons?
No, too many baño issues here thanks
11. Not including answering these questions, what’s the last thing you did on impulse you later regretted? OR what’s the last opportunity you missed because you didn’t trust your impulse?
Bought sneakers of some sorts maybe or did something regretful in the car when I drove